Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
SUMMARY: The Partnership Manager is responsible for building strong working relationships and retention of partnerships with large and small hotels, restaurants, attractions, retail, spa, golf and other destination stakeholders, for continually looking for ways to add value to the CVB partnership relationships and for creating strategic plans to help meet partnership goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, and QUALIFICATIONS
- Serves as the primary contact for current and new partners so as to provide service and value as well as ascertain best practices for the CVB Partnership Program.
- Directs the work of the Partnership department and staff so that the programs and initiatives of the department are planned and executed skillfully.
- Meets with business partners from the hospitality/tourism industry to explain CVB benefits and opportunities, to build a strong relationship between the business and the CVB and ultimately retain annual partnership investments.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of partnership programming such as the onboarding process, extranet, marketing & training content, partner events & symposiums, and billing.
- Responsible for the planning, selection of partners and execution of partner events and symposiums including Meet & Sees, mixers and other partner-driven events.
- Manages partner account servicing program in structure and execution.
- Maintains a close relationship with key partner accounts so as to maximize the partner ROI and CVB offerings.
- Continually reviews and analyzes the CVB partner benefit offerings and works to keep them current, relevant and valuable.
- Responsible for the creation and management of the department budget as well as record-keeping relevant to the department operations.
- Assists in the collection of promotional products and certificates for marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
- Responsible for the creation of partnership reporting to include benefit summaries, board reports and other reports as requested.
- Works with the Digital Database Manager to ensure partner information is correct and current.
- Assists in discussions and production of partnership marketing materials.
- Offers community support by attending networking events based upon company needs and objectives and/or at the request of the Director of Destination & Partnership Services.
- Serves as an internal contact for all CVB departments as relates to community information.
- Provides support to Destination Services through handling partner referrals, client requests and service requests.
- Exhibits a high level of customer service when working with business partners, convention sales and travel industry sales clients, media contacts as well as other CVB staff.
Resumes accepted only by e-mail: DesertEmails@gmail.com
Take a look at other opportunities throughout Greater Palm Springs